Friday 7 December 2012

I has comments!

I am feeling really good today, it might have something to do with the fact that I got to play with rare books all day.  This included first editions worth up to $800,000 (Australian so even more in American dollars at the moment).  As I've said before I'm studying to be a librarian and one of the many things that made me want to be a librarian was the thought of getting to work with rare and unusual books.  Today did nothing to shake that desire.

Somehow, though, I feel like one of the big things that has made this day really spectacular was discovering that Hayden from Ultimate Gourmet had left a comment on my blog, not only was it fantastic to get my very first comment!  YAY!  But it was also a message of support from the blogging community which I'm now a part of still trying to feel like I'm part of which was extra great for my blogging self esteem.

Still being new to the whole blogging thing is a little tough, but I kind of feel accepted by having another blogger comment on my work.  It's affirmation that I'm on the right track with my blog, not that I'm entirely sure there is a "right track" at all, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment