Wednesday 19 December 2012

Defragged: the consequences

So two days ago I mentioned on here that I defragged my computer and it was running so very much faster.  I also mentioned that this meant that a lot of stuff that I was having trouble doing online was now possible for me to do but that my family were already giving me a hard time about not using too much internet.

Well it is two days later and the internet has slowed right down to the point that animated gifs are too challenging for it (seriously pages that include even one are refusing to load at all).  So of course now my family are telling me that I shouldn't have used so much internet.  The only problem with this?  I HAVE BEEN AT WORK BOTH THOSE DAYS.  At most I have watched fifteen minutes of YouTube in that time, meanwhile certain other members of the family have been lounging on the couch for two days straight doing nothing but using up internet.

Sorry, I know I've had a couple of negative posts just lately and it feels to me like I'm just whining in a public space - and at Christmas too.  I promise to try and keep the rest of the posts this year positive.  I'll even get this whole positive thing started now by pointing out that this post has made me feel good: I've referenced a previous post for the first time, I'm starting to feel like a real blogger or something!  It's the little things, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment