Thursday 18 April 2013

Less work, more time

It feels, somehow, like I have less free time this year, even though I'm doing fewer subjects at uni.  Sure I've been filling some of that time with job searching and the like but it still seems like it is taking me more time to do less work.

Some philosopher with a name said that the size of any task increases to fill the allotted time.  My uni work this year is certainly living up to that statement and it surprises me.

I've always been a busy person, with far too much on my plate at any one time and for the first time in my memory I should have time to really have a good relax and enjoy the peacefulness of having nothing to do.  Despite this it seems that there is still always something that needs to be done and I'm still putting fun and personal things off.

Perhaps I don't know how not to be a busy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment