Monday 4 March 2013

Fingers Crossed

So two months ago I went to America with the intention of blogging about it.  No sooner did I get there than I started having some fairly serious internet trouble and my computer died.  When I finally had the right conditions I decided to put off posting much about the trip until I got home where I was sure of not having issues, only to be have the internet back home decide to act up.

The internet finally got itself working again just before the weekend but I got fairly bogged down in uni work, a trend that doesn't look like it is going to change in the near future, but I've decided to definitely focus on the blog - at least to break up the study.

I will begin posting about my trip tomorrow, hoping beyond hope that this apparent curse is done with me.  If you don't hear from my for a month or so you can safely assume that I've been struck by lightning or had my computer spontaneously combust in an attempt by the universe at large to prevent my posting about the trip.

Also, because I was supposed to be on a cultural exchange I made sure to record some kind of culture shock each day, sometimes they are funny and sometimes they are naive, but always are they born from genuine ignorance and not intended to be discriminatory in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment