Wednesday 9 January 2013

I'm not dead, but my laptop is.

Sorry I haven't posted, and sorry in advance for the limited, possibly lack of, posting that will occur during my trip in the USA, I took a computer so I could let you all know how I'm doing but it does not want to pick up wifi anywhere in either Hawaii or Washington and when I got it looked at it stopped booting up at all.

I am currently on the terrible computer in the lobby of the hotel I am staying at and it is terrible so don't expect me to use it much.  I also don't know if any of the other hotels even have a desktop in their lobbies so chances are I won't be getting any information about this trip up here until I get home.

Anyway, I have now blogged from the other side of the planet, so that's done.  I promise to try and post again from here, but we'll have to see if I have time, the schedule is pretty busy.  Suffice to say for now that I'm having a ball and am loving the States.

Have fun and stay tuned because normal broadcasts will resume in February, if not before.

No comments:

Post a Comment